SAIL is pleased to partner with Ironwood Consulting to provide a broad suite of human resource and advisory services.
Ironwood Consulting is led by Sarah Leijten and Ene Oluranti-Ahmed. Sarah and Ene have significant experience in a broad range of companies (from start-ups to blue chip) in the oil & gas, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and technology industries.
Human resources are critical to the successful development of any company. Together with SAIL’s business, payroll and financial expertise, the combined team are ideally placed to provide essential people advisory services to all business types. These services include:
– Hiring staff and putting in place appropriate HR systems, contracts and processes
– Talent development and assessing management capability
– Designing compensation and benefits to align employees with company objectives
– Engaging employees and managing performance
– Optimising existing HR structures and performance
– HR “Healthcheck”
– Managing change and business transformation
– Developing and implementing an HR strategy
For further information, contact SAIL or speak with your SAIL Business Solutions Account Manager.
Note: there is a reciprocal commission arrangement between SAIL and Ironwood Consulting.